This second patch fixes a serious UI bug that has pestered certain players.
It also fixes a couple of other rare softlocks and some localization errors.
- Fixed bug where the exit cross would not be visible for certain UIs.
- Fixed bug where buttons on the wall puzzle in Beneath the Tower would not reset.
- Fixed bug where buttons on the wall puzzle in Sanctum would not reset.
- Fixed bug where player could click on items during screen fade-outs after dialogue.
- Added fix for inaccurate player states after puzzles
- Fixed bug where game can softlock after collecting all plushies in the flashback.
- Fixed bug where game can softlock after entering Khalil's area.
- Changed "駐在員住区" to "官庁街" in Japanese language
- Changed "ハジム" to "ハジーム" in Japanese language
- Changed collider size of the carpet in Cats' Hideout
- Added Rex' Journal button indention in inventory tab
- Changed collider size of rotten floorboards
- Changed coin achievement to require less than total amount
- Fixed bug where game can softlock after speaking to overseer
- Fixed bug where Soluna-symbol in Sanctum gets activated with only 2 bricks
© 2019 HomeBearstudio