That's right - we skipped 1.03 entirely!
The reason for this is that it takes a while to release updates on the Nintendo Switch, so we merged the less important 1.03 with the more important update 1.04. This update fixes some left-handed controller issues, and some of Rex's Journal pages are now a bit more helpful.
And that super annoying UI bug where the cross wouldn't work?
That's now fully resolved... finally. Thanks a lot for your patience with that one!
- Fixed issue where 'right' button on left JoyCon would not work for collecting coins
- Fixed several mistakes in Italian language
- Fixed issues where left JoyCon 'right' button wouldn't work for puzzles
- Added option to exit puzzle UIs with B,Y, X, +, Down, Left, Up, or - buttons
- Increased brightness of coffin ropes
- Fixed button canvas scaling issue
- Several edits to the Italian language
- Adjust some of Rex's Journal hints to be more helpful
- Fixed issue where Bob's legs where missing
© 2019 HomeBearstudio